BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Friday, December 17, 2010

5 4 3 2 and....

Nick and the lovely Emily!


1......This is it. This is my very serious attempt at blogging.
No more venting.
But actual blogging. Keeping those I love up to date on my madness.
So here we go.

After the most boring summer of my life Jackie is HOME!!!
I was lucky enough that her family let me tag along to pick her up and it was such a fun experience! I know I have picked others up off the flight line before but this was Jackie so of course it was awesome!!! I am so thankful they let me share
that special moment with them!!
Welcome Home SRA Jackie Russell!!

In other very exciting news Nick is ENGAGED!!!
We are so excited to welcome Emily Sarlo into our family.
She is an amazing, fun, wonderful person and we love having her around, she has been apart of this family since day one and cannot wait till it is official!
They are getting hitched August 26, 2011.
Can't wait!!

Other than that life has been going along like normal!
I sm still with Lowes and loving it. I am also a folding maniac for Kohls and I have been tutoring some AMAZING kiddos. I love helping them out. They are a blast.
So needless to say it has been busy.

Dating??.....Whats dating?!?
Who has time for any of that? I have decided in that area I am not going to really worry about it too much, I am young still so I have time.
If it happens awesome, but if not, meh, I have all the time in the world.

I really am going to keep up with this blog this time I promise!!!
Yell at me if I don't!

loves and Top Ramen
ash


0 comments: